WOW! How exciting to see so many people able to enjoy the wonderful weather and our great campground this past weekend. The large numbers brought back the reminders of how our overflow area is somewhat inadequate and disorganized. To help with some of this we would like to see some of the following things happen:
- ALL trailers marked to identify what site they correspond with.
- ALL vehicles need to have a piece of paper in the window stating what site they are with, contact name and number.
- If you have multiple items parked in the over flow area, stack/double park them in the deeper area on the west side (HWY 169).
- The area to east, along the split rail fence, and going around to the north shall be an area for those that frequently put their boats in and out of the water.
- Those that have empty boat trailers they don’t use often or until your boat is taken out of the water for the season, lets us know so we can find an appropriate spot to store them for a longer period of time.
We appreciate your help in trying to implement these procedures. And we are working on getting some of our space back. The old floating docks are almost gone, and we will be seeing about getting the compost pile pushed back some time in the near future.
As a reminder no parking beyond the split rail fence. We noticed parts of the rope with the no parking sign are some what missing that closes that area off. We will be getting that back in place for clarification.
Owners that have seasonal renters, you need to inform your renters of the above requirements.