HLCCA COVID-19 POLICY
In an effort to protect our employees and citizens of HLCCA, the Board of Directors have developed the following policy as it relates to the COVID – 19 virus or symptoms similar to those of the virus.
There is much more to learn about the transmissibility, severity, and other features associated with COVID-19 as the out break investigation continues. According to the CDC, spread from person-to-person is most likely among close contacts. The CDC and MN Department of Health are recommending the implementation of social distancing (keeping a safe distance of at least 6 feet) and reduce close contact with others to help reduce the spread of infection.
As a result of these concerns and the guidance from the CDC and MN Department of Health, the Board of Directors ask that you observe the following campground protocols whenever possible.
- If you have COVID-19 or symptoms similar please stay at home
- If you experience symptoms similar to COVID-19 please go home to self isolate.
- If you are a resident of HLCCA, where HLCCA is your only MN residence and become ill from COVID-19 or have similar symptoms please isolate to your site and refrain from using community facilities.
- Practice social distancing(stay at least 6 feet away from people from other households)
- Cover your cough
- Proper handwashing
- No Community activities are to occur
- Minimize number of people at your campsite(MN DNR & MDH – Outdoor recreational facilities guidelines, Do not gather with people who aren’t members of your immediate household.)
- Minimize the number of external visitors, no visitors(MN DNR & MDH – Outdoor recreational facilities guide lines, Do not gather with people who aren’t members of your immediate household.)