HLCCA is offering WiFi wireless Internet service (the “Service”) according to this WiFi Wireless Networking Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) as a free, non-public service to its visitors for the duration of their visits. We do not guarantee the Service or specific rates of speed. We also have no control over information obtained through the Internet and cannot be held responsible for its content or accuracy. Use of the service is subject to the user’s own risk. We reserve the right to remove, block, filter, or restrict by any other means any material that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject us to liability, or may violate this Policy. We may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong. Violations of this Policy may result in the suspension or termination of access to the Service or other resources, or other actions as detailed below.
- Users are responsible for ensuring they are running up-to-date anti-virus software on their wireless devices.
- Users must be aware that, as they connect their devices to the Internet through the Service, they expose their devices to: worms, viruses, Trojan horses, denial-of-service attacks, intrusions, packet-sniffing, and other abuses by third-parties.
- Users must respect all copyrights. Downloading or sharing copyrighted materials is strictly prohibited.
- The running of programs, services, systems, processes, or servers by a single user or group of users that may substantially degrade network performance or accessibility will not be allowed.
- Electronic chain letters and mail bombs are prohibited.
- Connecting to “Peer to Peer” file sharing networks is prohibited.
- Accessing another person’s computer, computer account, files, or data without permission isprohibited.
- Attempting to circumvent or subvert system or network security measures is prohibited.
- Creating or running programs that are designed to identify security loopholes, to decryptintentionally secured data, or to gain unauthorized access to any system is prohibited.
- Using any means to decode or otherwise obtain restricted passwords or access controlinformation is prohibited.
- Forging the identity of a user or machine in an electronic communication is prohibited.
- Saturating network or computer resources to the exclusion of another’s use, for example, byoverloading the network with traffic such as emails or legitimate (file backup or archive) ormalicious (denial of service attack) activity, is prohibited.
- Users understand that wireless Internet access is inherently not secure, and users should adoptappropriate security measures when using the Service.
- We highly discourage users from conducting confidential transactions (such as online banking, credit card transactions, etc.) over any wireless network, including this Service.
- Users are responsible for the security of their own devices.
- We are not liable for any damage, undesired resource usage, or detrimental effects that mayoccur to a user’s device and/or software while the user’s device is attached to the Service.
- The user is responsible for any actions taken from his or her device, whether intentional orunintentional, that damage or otherwise affect other devices or users of the Service.
- The user hereby releases HLCCA from liability for any loss, damage, security infringement, orinjury which the user may sustain as a result of being allowed access to the Service.
- The user agrees to be solely responsible for any such loss, infringement, damage, or injury.
- The user will use the Service only as permitted by applicable local, state, federal, andInternational laws.
- The user will refrain from any actions that we consider to be negligent or malicious.
- The user will not send email containing viruses or other malicious or damaging software.
By connecting to the Service, the user agrees to comply with and to be legally bound by the terms of this Policy. If this Policy or any terms of the Service are unacceptable or become unacceptable to the user, the user’s only right shall be to terminate his or her use of the Service.
The Service may only be used for lawful purposes and in a manner which we believe to be consistent with the rights of other users. The Service shall not be used for the purpose of accessing, transmitting, or storing material which is considered obscene, libelous or defamatory. Illegal acts may subject users to prosecution by local, state, federal, or international authorities. We may bring legal action to enjoin violations of this Policy and/or to collect damages, if any, caused by violations.
The user will use the Service only as permitted by applicable local, state, federal, and International laws. The user will refrain from any actions that we consider to be negligent or malicious. The user will not send email containing viruses or other malicious or damaging software. The user will run appropriate anti-virus software to remove such damaging software from his or her computer.
We reserve the right to change the Service offered, the features of the Service offered, the terms of this Policy, or its system without notice to the user.
Usage Data. As described in this section, we may automatically collect information when you use the Services (“Usage Data”). The Usage Data that we collect may include information such as your device data, including your mobile devices, sensor data, device signals, device parameters, device identifiers that may uniquely identify your devices, including your mobile device, web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, platform type, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your devices or browser.
In addition, we may automatically collect location information (including latitude and longitude), performance data, motion data, temperature data, power usage data, and any data or signals collected by HLCCA devices as part of the usage data.
WE DO NOT COLLECT THE CONTENTS OF ANY COMMUNICATIONS THAT PASS THROUGH OUR DEVICES OR SERVICES.
Providing the Service, we may use your Personally Identifiable Information, Non-Personally Identifiable Information and Usage Data (together, “User Information”) to operate, maintain and provide the features and functionality of any Service and for related business purposes.