The water finally got turned on to the sites on Sunday. Dave Showed up Sunday afternoon so we were able to leave it on so it is ready for everyone’s use by our official May 1 season opening.
There will still be a few obstacles come this weekend:
- I have not received word yet that Benson Excavating has been there to repair the boat landing yet. I am sure the rain the last two days has been impeding his arrival.
- Without the boat ramp repaired the docks are not in yet.
- Our government has not completely relaxed Covid restrictions yet. Gathering room and game room are still closed for now. The same protocols as last year are still in place for the laundry and fish cleaning house.
- Shower house is open and will remain open for the season. We will be closing off parts of it to maintain social distancing to keep the county satisfied.
- Laundry equipment is being scheded with Yde’s to be started up the week of May 10
Caretakers- Dave is back and will be working Wednesday through Saturday. We hired a new caretaker this year. His name is Mike and he will be working Sunday through Thursday.
- One vehicle per site
- Park on your own site.
- The three spots in front of the house are going to be posted with reserved signs on them. These spots are strictly reserved for staff and visitors.
Overflow lot – With the May 1 season start upon us extra boats trailers etc, need to be getting removed. The lot during the season is for putting your boat and or trailer up there and for visitor/guest parking or a trailer for use specific to your time of stay.
Owners with seasonal renters please forward the information on to them. Thank you.
See you at the Lake,